We are now hiring for an exciting role that will play an integral role in our global Sales team. Funnel is going upmarket and we are looking for a star to help us connect with some of the biggest companies in the world. This is a great opportunity to join a scale-up in an expansive phase and be part of Funnel’s journey towards market dominance!
What you will do
Together with a team of Account Executives, your mission will be to apply pipeline generation skills to identify and book meetings in the very largest potential customer accounts in Europe.
Daily tasks will include both team and individual tasks, such as:
- Work as part of the EU Sales Team supporting several Account Executives hunting new business within specific territories and industries.
- Pipeline generation, identify connections with new prospective customers in the enterprise segment to help grow and develop our presence in Europe.
- Work closely with marketing to drive targeted campaigns and provide first-hand feedback from the market
- Have a consultative sales approach and dare to challenge set mindsets with the main goal to bring the best possible value to our customers. You will use your analytical ability, collect data insights from the business and market to build business cases and create innovative solutions.
You will be part of a scale-up in an agile and driven team. We will offer you an independent role and free hands to form and set up your daily work independently.
In the long run, you can choose to specialize and dig deeper into the Business Development Representative role, grow into a future Account Executive or take on other additional responsibilities as we grow. The role is based in our HQ in central Stockholm, Sweden.
Who you are
You can be at the beginning of your sales career, as well as have some years of experience. Most important is that you have a true passion for sales and to develop new business as well as an ambition to constantly grow and gain new skills.
We are looking for someone with the following background:
- Strong prospecting skills and ability to develop business in new accounts
- B2B sales experience - would be considered a plus
- Bachelor's degree - would be considered a plus
- Fluent in English - other major European languages are a bonus
- Proven track record of success in sales/business development is a big plus
- Team player - you have a “we before me” mentality with a focus on teamwork and humbleness.
- Challenger - you can walk the line between being easy to buy from and sometimes using constructive tension to challenge your prospects. Uncomfortable conversations do not faze you.
- Analytical ability and strategic thinking - you quickly understand the customers’ pain points and see the best long-term solution rather than quick fixes.
- People skills - you are adaptable and can talk to people in various roles and personalities.
- Intrinsic motivation - you get satisfaction from personal growth/learning / receiving feedback / helping others or being a part of something greater, rather than only external factors such as recognition and money.
- Curious - you want to know what you do not and understand more about what you already know.
If this is you - it would make us really happy if you applied. Just follow a few steps and we will be in touch.