We are currently creating a world-class design team! Do you want to join us in this journey, to be a part of building a design team from the very start, don’t hesitate to contact us!
We’re the game-changing company that gives marketers fresh business-ready data that makes sense. We connect all data in one place and it’s delivered in real-time! Easy access to the right data to deliver real insight, so that the company can focus on going straight to action, unleashing the true power of performance marketing.
We’re a happy bunch of colleagues and proud to co-create towards growth, both personally and product-wise. We know good design is good business and we’re cultivating the user-centered design mindset.
I hope you can see the smiles on our faces already. Keep on reading and I’ll also have a story for you a bit further down.
What about you
So why do we need you? We’re looking for a friendly and coaching Product Designer to focus on creating a beautiful and efficient product for our customers. We’ve grown at a steady pace and we’re wondering if you’d like to help us build our design team.
As our Product Designer, we’d like you to play a key role in establishing the design area at Funnel. Together with Eric Idebro, the Design Lead (spoiler alert: story at the end), you will join an already ambitious team and help build a proficient and competent design team. We’d like to think you have a good idea of how it is to lead the design work, you’re confident enough to advocate and coach great design and yet you’re all about doing the work hands-on.
Have you worked as a UX designer for a few years and have a wide range of tools and methods? Check! Do you know what “SaaS” is? Good! Then you’re halfway in already! Are you eager to create growth, build and help organizations work more efficiently? Ooh, now we’re talking.
So what will you be doing on a day-to-day basis:
- Define ways of working in a cross-functional team
- Partner with Product and Tech to define the product vision
- Gather, analyze and communicate user and customer insights
- Iterate the design based on team and user feedback
- Assess insights of user behavior to improve existing features for a better user experience.
- Co-create with your team and our users
- Identifying problems/opportunities to improve the product.
Good design is good business
Short version of the person we’re looking for:
- 4+ years of UX or Product Design experience
- You’re an ambitious designer with a passion for simple and elegant solutions
- Likes working in cross-team collaborations
- Loves coaching and leading change
- You are familiar with SaaS
- Growth- and team-oriented
- Speak Swedish – Ja? English – Yes, please.
Apart from all the above perks of becoming a part of our amazing company that will help you evolve your craft you’ll be able to enjoy:
- Learn new things and develop, with things like our unlimited business books 🤓
- Work-life balance 😌
- Lots of food: breakfast, snacks, and beverages 😋
- Office in central Stockholm 🏢
- Stock option program ⭐️
- Parental leave top-up 👏
- 6 week vacay and a generous wellness grant 🏃♀️
Once upon a time
So what’s up with this Eric Idebro? The creative lead, crazy cat lady, and martial arts practitioner who enjoys both looking at and creating art. He’s awesomely sharp and a really nice guy. He has a short story for you:
“A while ago I left the world of consulting to start working as Chief design officer at Funnel. After almost 20 years as a consultant (the last five years as a freelancer), I decided to become an employee at Funnel.
Why you might ask? Why go from the world of freelancing to being an employee?
The simple reason is that Funnel felt right for me. The culture and the people that work here are exactly what I like – Funnel is inclusive, friendly, professional, and passionate.
The work of creating a design team here at Funnel continues, and hopefully, you want to be a part of it!”
To read more please visit: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ericidebro/