At Funnel, we dream big, start small and scale quickly - we need you to further increase our speed towards becoming the next unicorn!
What you will do
Your main responsibility will be creating, building, managing, and closing sales opportunities. Other responsibilities as an Account Executive will include:
- Build and cultivate relationships with key stakeholders in prospect accounts
- Inbound opportunity qualification, discovery, and execution, with a mix of fast-paced and complex sales cycles
- Outbound opportunity creation
- Conduct customer presentations, demos, and negotiations with prospect key-stakeholders
- Record, document, and track sales activity and customer data in CRM and other systems
- Close collaboration with our Revenue Development, Marketing, and Customer Success teams
- Adoption and use of repeatable sales methodology, frameworks, and toolkits to drive repeatable, scalable sales motions
Who you are
- Team player - you have a “we before me” mentality with a focus on teamwork and humidity.
- Closer/Hunter - this is what drives you with a real passion for sales, a “no” from a customer can’t change that!
- Grit - ability to focus on the long-term goal with strong dedication and endurance.
- Analytical - you have the ability to collect and analyze information, problem-solve, plan and execute based on this information.
- Curious - you want to know what you do not and understand more about what you already know.
- Challenger - uncomfortable conversations do not faze you. You can walk the line between being easy to buy from and sometimes using constructive tension to challenge your prospects.
- 4+ years of experience in B2B software sales (SaaS sales is a big plus)
- A proven track record of consistently hitting your sales quotas
- Strong communication skills and proficiency in verbal and written English and French or German
As an Account Executive at Funnel, you will be part of our highly motivated, friendly, and collaborative Sales team. In the team, we win and lose together, sharing goals and celebrating success together. This is not the place for a “Lone Wolf”! Our Sales team is divided into smaller pods (SMB/Mid-market or Large/Enterprise), with close collaboration with daily standups, retrospectives, and coaching sessions. We set high goals and look for someone who is as motivated as we are to achieve them.
“Every day I go to work knowing that I am personally contributing to the growth and development of the company and - equally important - that I am surrounded by talented and fun colleagues” Silvia, Account Executive
If you want to make an impact, this is the right role for you. You will be a key player in our continued growth and a strategic business partner to some of the most well-known brands out there. You will get to work with an attractive product in a multicultural and diverse working environment, where our culture is one of the cornerstones of our success. We invest in you and your potential. Therefore, we pay you a competitive fixed salary upfront.
You will learn more about our benefits and perks in other stages of the recruitment process but here is a summary.