Who We Are
Funnel, a well-funded startup in marketing tech, is searching for their next colleagues to join the Sales Development team. If you're intrigued by the prospect of joining a rapidly growing company with a very strong emphasis on agile teamwork and promoting skill building, then this could be an awesome position for you - we have great pay and very generous benefits.
Funnel’s platform enables marketers to import and consolidate data from all of their marketing tools and channels, and lets them easily export their data to data warehouses (e.g. Amazon Web Services / Redshift) and analysis tools like Google Sheets, Google Data Studio and Tableau. Since the product launch in 2015, we have set up offices in Stockholm and Boston, and grown to service thousands of marketers all over the world, with the US as the largest market. We currently employ over 200 people, and are still growing.
We uphold and promote a “people first” culture where we consider team achievements and mental well being key measures of success. We strive for the work environment to be fun, friendly and fulfilling. We believe that psychological safety and individual development are core components that are needed for building successful organizations.
About the role
*We are hybrid remote from our Boston office - 2-3 days/wk onsite
Your main objective is to find and generate quality leads through outbound activities by identifying prospects and companies that align with our ideal customer profile.
- Qualify and book meetings with key decision makers within target organizations
- Leverage smart, personalized outreach via phone calls, emails, and social media to gain the attention of and secure buyer conversations with our ideal customers.
- Be a trusted advisor in articulating how we are helping our potential buyers peers at similar companies be successful by knowing Funnel’s value proposition.
- Own our CRM (Hubspot) to ensure our activity is entered for account history, knowledge sharing, tracking, forecasting, and notification reminders for follow-up.
- Maintain daily sales activity levels to help support your quarterly targets
Who you are
To be successful in this role you need to be a genuine team player. You will also need grit and a firm focus on the final objective, just like the rest of your future colleagues!
Some things that describe you:
- Any outbound cold calling experience (SaaS selling experience a plus)
- Hunter mindset, self-starter, strong passion for growth.
- Analytical ability and strategic thinking - you quickly understand the customers’ pain points
- You are a doer with a refuse to lose mentality driven to meet or exceed individual goals set by your Manager
More food for thought:
We invest in our employees by consistently providing opportunities for them to contribute to the company’s goals, and to grow from both a career and personal standpoint. Our work environment is team-orientated, collaborative and encourages our employees to bring their own personalities and backgrounds to the team. Join a winning startup that’s still in an early stage and play an integral part in Funnel’s journey towards market dominance!
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision
- PTO, Sick time, Paid Holidays and Parental Leave
- Short and Long term disability - Life insurance
- Matching 401K, commuter reimbursement, and equity in Funnel
- Onsite gym
- Snacks and a range of drinks to choose from (including our own Nitro Cold Brew!)
- Fun, social events (when we can again)
- A multicultural and diverse working environment
- Located directly across from South Station for an easy commute
Funnel is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ employer.
We uphold and promote a “people first” culture where we consider team achievements and mental well-being key measures of success. We continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals foster. Our inclusive culture inspires us to try new things, speak openly, and be bold. Our inclusive culture empowers all of us to connect, belong, and grow. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by welcoming the unique contributions that you can bring in terms of your education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity and expression, nation of origin, age, languages spoken, veteran’s status, color, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs.
Funnel is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 857-663-0936 or send an e-mail to email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information