Do you want to join a non-traditional Finance team with a “we before I” mentality? We are looking for a Financial Analyst who wants to join an expanding Finance team. As Funnel grows and we prepare for IPO, we can guarantee that no two months will be the same, making this a wonderful opportunity to learn and grow.
Funnel is a fast-growing and well-funded scale-up with a customer range from large e-commerce to advertising agencies and consumer brands. Since the product launch in 2015, we have set up offices in Stockholm, Boston, and Dublin, and grown to service thousands of marketers all over the world, with the US as the largest market. Read about our product further down in the ad.
What you will do
Funnel is growing and we are looking for another team member to help us with the increased demands and initiatives. You will join a tight-knit team where you will report directly to Funnel’s VP Finance and work closely with the Financial- and Business Controller as well as the entire Finance team.
You will get exposure to many different functions as the role demands collaboration with other teams (e.g. People, Revenue Operations, and Sales) at Funnel to seek business input.
As a Financial Analyst your main responsibilities will be:
- Analyze the monthly results and KPIs of the business, compare outcomes with the budget, perform detailed forecasts and help drive the budget process.
- Explore new areas to analyze, i.e. price plans, segments, industries, etc.
- Drive the process of gathering data and updating our financial model accordingly.
- As Funnel is a Software as a Service company with industry-specific metrics, you will help track these on a monthly basis and ensure they are correct and complete.
- Take part in the monthly closing process and help create graphs for various presentations.
Who you are
To be successful in this role you thrive in a highly collaborative and open environment and are not afraid of questioning the status quo. You are a team player with a can-do attitude who digs in and take initiative while keeping the bigger picture in mind. You have a learning mentality and strive to continuously improve both your own skills in addition to contributing to functional improvements.
Required experience and skills:
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance or economics
- 2-3 years of working experience in a similar role
- Solid understanding of the relationship between different financial statements such as P&L / BS and CF
- Experience gathering information and financial modeling
- Strong analytical skills
- Solid Excel or Google Sheets skills
- Proficiency in English, written and verbal
The following are not a requirement but a big plus:
- Proficiency in Swedish, written and verbal
- Experience from an auditing role at one of the big 4 companies
- Experience from a financial role at a high growth tech company
More about Funnel and our product
Funnel is a Software as a Service product that helps some of the largest businesses worldwide to automate the generation of Business-Ready Data. Our product helps marketers by pulling and consolidating marketing data from all their marketing tools and channels. In extension, our customers use Funnel to make their businesses more data-driven by drawing spot-on conclusions from their business and marketing data that we deliver to them.
What we offer
As a Funneler, your benefits and perks are:
- Pension program
- 30 days vacation
- A comprehensive health insurance
- A generous wellness allowance
- Stock Option program
- Parental leave top-up
- Flexibility around working from home vs. the office
- Unlimited business books
- MacBook laptop
- Phone of your choice
- Snacks and a range of drinks to choose from
- Centrally located office (Klarabergsgatan/T-centralen) with a lot of social areas such as ping-pong and pool table, gaming room, library, music room with instruments, patio, bar, etc.
Welcome with your application with CV or LinkedIn profile. If you don't have an updated CV at hand, send the one you have. Do you have any questions about the recruitment process? Read our FAQ. Please keep in mind that we do not accept any applications via email. Welcome to Funnel!