We are looking for an experienced SDR Manager who will lead, develop and coach Funnel Sales Development Representatives with a “we before me” approach. Reporting to the Head of Revenue Development, this role will be the first of its kind in Funnel Dublin, and you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact on the company’s performance and culture.
What you will do
- Hire, train and manage an accomplished team of SDRs, setting up the team to hit monthly and quarterly targets.
- Develop, mentor and coach each team member to help them reach their full potential and drive high performance.
- Bring established, proven prospecting practices, frameworks and methodologies to increase knowledge and expertise across the team and company.
- Operate a predictable and repeatable team routine, including regular forecast, pipeline and call coaching sessions.
- Identify and make recommendations for improvement in the areas of process, efficiency and productivity
- Nurture, evolve and refine the prospecting strategy, process and tactics to improve performance.
- Build relationships with stakeholders (other SDR Managers, Marketing, Sales…) to ensure close collaboration and alignment.
We are in the early stages of launching our Dublin office so you will be one of the early joiners and help build this office and team from the ground up.
Who you are
You are a tech-savvy people manager with outstanding relationship-building, people development, and problem-solving skills. You have a “we before me” mentality with a focus on togetherness, teamwork, and humbleness. You perform best in growing, fast-changing, and dynamic environments. You are also a self-starter, motivated by curiosity and a growth mindset to be the best, both as a professional individual and as a team.
- Experience selling B2B software solutions into the SaaS market or similar market
- Proven track record at excellent stakeholder relationship management as well as meeting and exceeding pipeline targets
- Proven ability to successfully lead an SDR team and develop top-class sales development reps
- Strong collaboration and leadership skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Fluency in English, other major European languages are a huge plus
Welcome with your application with CV or LinkedIn profile. If you don't have an updated CV at hand, send the one you have. Do you have any questions about the recruitment process? Read our FAQ. Please have in mind that we do not accept any applications via email. Welcome to Funnel!
Who we are
Funnel is a fast-growing tech company within digital marketing. With a focus on non-technical users, we build a new generation of Software as a Service (SaaS) that helps our customers draw spot-on conclusions from their business data. Our solution integrates the data automatically, structures it, and then sends it to a connected system for analysis. So far, we have created integrations for around 500 platforms.
Our customers are spread out across the globe, with our biggest market in the US. Since the product launch in 2015, we have set up offices in Stockholm and Boston, with our headquarters in Stockholm, and grown to service thousands of marketers all over the world!
Your benefits and perks
- Pension and vacation days
- Private health & healthcare insurance
- Stock Option program
- Unlimited business books