Who are we
If you've always felt you wanted to be part of something bigger - this rocket ship is accelerating now!
Funnel is a SaaS company helping many businesses worldwide get analysis-ready data. Our customers use Funnel to make their businesses more data-driven by drawing spot-on conclusions from their business and marketing data.
As a team, we dream big, start small and scale quickly. Do you want to be part of a team that's on a mission to make Funnel become the next Unicorn? We sure hope so!
Who we want
We want a driven Content Strategist to help us develop and execute content strategies that drive traffic and generate leads. Together, we aim to build our category and position Funnel as a thought leader in the industry - and we're counting on you to help us achieve it!
You'll help create best-in-class content, find ways to increase brand awareness, and conduct audience research. You'll be instrumental in assisting the team in innovating, developing, scaling, and delivering on our content strategy.
More importantly, we're looking for a colleague who prefers to win as a team and has an entrepreneurial and analytical mindset - we value the personal fit above all.
- Develop engaging content consistent with Funnel's brand image, addressing business goals and customer needs.
- Analyze content marketing data to identify trends and anticipate audience needs.
- Perform content audits to assess how well existing content is performing.
- Perform content gap analyses to determine what type of content is missing and needed.
- Create, adjust, and manage the editorial calendar.
- Help establish style guides specifying the writing style and tone required to create engaging content.
- Develop a solid understanding of the target audience through online and traditional market research.
- Help create content in various formats - whitepapers, e-books, webinars, videos, podcasts, social media posts.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, advertising, journalism, or related field
- Proven content strategy and project management experience
- Sound knowledge of content management systems, keyword research tools, social media platforms, search engine optimization (SEO), and search engine marketing (SEM)
- The ability to work under pressure
- Strong content presentation skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Exceptional marketing and collaborative skills
- Effective communication skills
You'll be part of a growing marketing team and work closely with other teams in Stockholm and Boston. Our marketing team is responsible for communication, demand generation, customer marketing, and optimizing the entire journey from the first touch to loyal customers. We follow a developer-inspired agile working method and work in small autonomous teams.
What we offer
- Work with some of the brightest minds in the industry. Funnel is a flat organization that will invest in your personal growth and development.
- Be an early employee of a fast-growing company that's disrupting the market and forming a new category.
- Funnel has a friendly multicultural working environment, with all the perks you can imagine.
As a Funneler, your benefits and perks are:
- Pension and vacation days
- Wellness allowance of 5000 SEK
- Snacks and a range of drinks
- Centrally located office (Klarabergsgatan/T-Centralen) with many social areas like the bar, ping-pong table, gaming room, library, pool table, music room, etc.