Funnel is growing rapidly, and we are now creating a new partner team in Boston to help accelerate our exciting journey ahead! In this team, you will have the opportunity to build a partner network that will rapidly expand in size and importance. If you love creating great relationships and sales opportunities, and want to be part of one of Europe's fastest-growing scale-ups with an amazing team in Boston – this is the chance for you!
About the role
*We are hybrid remote from our Boston office - 2-3 days/wk onsite
As a Partnership Account Manager you will be joining the Product & Partner Marketing team – with a lot of opportunities ahead. Funnel has a quickly growing customer base of 1K+ customers and is launching a partner program for solution partners, to create a new sales revenue stream and provide scale for our services and success motions. You will recruit new partners and work closely with the Sales, Solutions, and Customer Success teams Boston, Stockholm, London and Dublin to help make the transition to a mixed direct and partner model. The solution partner program is a strategic initiative for Funnel, and as an early member of the partner team, you will have a fantastic opportunity to help shape the program.
As a member of the Product & Partner Marketing team you will help us to:
- Manage existing solution partners, working closely with partners to identify and drive sales activities and business opportunities
- Identify, qualify, and onboard new solution partners to rapidly ramp up the solution partner program and revenue derived from the solution partner channel
- Educate and motivate the Commercial teams to optimize sales execution through the partner channel
- Identify opportunities for solution partners to extend and amend the value proposition of the Funnel solution
Who we think you are
We are looking for a team player with outstanding relationship-building and communication skills. We are a fast-growing team, so we think you enjoy and thrive in a very dynamic and highly collaborative environment. You have a structured approach to your own work, which helps you to be focused and effective even when things around you change. You are curious, eager to learn and you seek out opportunities to contribute.
Some things that might describe you too:
- 5+ years of experience from a Partner Account Management role
- Robust experience from a forward-leaning B2B software company is a plus, preferably a SaaS company with a strong partner model
- Experience in the marketing technology space is a plus
Who we are
Funnel is a Software as a Service product that helps some of the largest businesses worldwide to automate the generation of Business-Ready Data. Our customers use Funnel to make their businesses more data-driven by drawing spot-on conclusions from their business and marketing data that we deliver to them. The service we provide lets marketers aggregate and consolidate data from all of their marketing tools and channels.
We are a fast-growing and well-funded scale-up with a customer range from large e-commerce to advertising agencies and consumer brands. Since the product launch in 2015, we have set up offices in Stockholm, Boston, London, and Dublin and grown to service thousands of marketers all over the world, with the US as the largest market.
More food for thought:
We invest in our employees by consistently providing opportunities for them to contribute to the company’s goals, and to grow from both a career and personal standpoint. Our work environment is team-orientated, collaborative and encourages our employees to bring their own personalities and backgrounds to the team. Join a winning startup that’s still in an early stage and play an integral part in Funnel’s journey towards market dominance!
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision
- PTO, Sick time, Paid Holidays and Parental Leave
- Short and Long term disability - Life insurance
- Matching 401K, commuter reimbursement, and equity in Funnel
- Onsite gym
- Snacks and a range of drinks to choose from (including our own Nitro Cold Brew!)
- Fun, social events (when we can again)
- A multicultural and diverse working environment
- Located directly across from South Station for an easy commute
Funnel is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ employer.
We uphold and promote a “people first” culture where we consider team achievements and mental well-being key measures of success. We continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals foster. Our inclusive culture inspires us to try new things, speak openly, and be bold. Our inclusive culture empowers all of us to connect, belong, and grow. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by welcoming the unique contributions that you can bring in terms of your education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity and expression, nation of origin, age, languages spoken, veteran’s status, color, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs.
Funnel is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 857-663-0936 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information