At Funnel, our vision is to make data easy for every digital marketer. Thousands of marketers have already found a better way to work with marketing data, and now we are preparing for the next step on our journey – welcoming thousands more.
With a product that puts the power in the hands of marketers, we want to give them the best chance to succeed on their path to become truly data driven. We will do this by introducing customer training – the same kind of supportive and consultative approach that our customers already enjoyed, delivered in a format that is more convenient, helpful, and scalable.
What you will do
Funnel has more than 1200 customers globally, where our customers are our best champions. Now, we are looking to empower Funnel users by offering timely and useful education, in-app and online, to further drive adoption and increase efficiencies in customer onboarding and success.
As Head of Education, you will work closely with the Success, Services & Solutions, Product Marketing and Management teams, as well as with Sales and Development teams. You are laying the foundation for a new function with a brand new remit. While you won’t have a team from the start, the expectation is that you will build one over the next few years.
The role can be based out of Stockholm or Dublin.
As a Head of Education, you will be responsible for
• Build a world class customer education experience at Funnel
• Increase product adoption along with customer satisfaction and retention by educating customers and partners on how to solve marketing data problems using the Funnel platform
• Add scalability to product, user, and feature onboarding to enable a continued rapid growth
• Manage training production, including creating learning paths and training components, with a focus on in-app training and e-learning
Who you are
We think you are a person who enjoys working in a leadership role mixed with a lot of hands-on work, with experience from informal leadership and acting as a change agent. We are a fast-growing team, so we think you enjoy and thrive in a very dynamic and highly collaborative environment. You have a structured approach to your work, which helps you to bring focus and clarity to teams and project groups. You are curious, eager to learn and you like to create new relationships.
What you have done
To be successful in this role, we think you have the following experience:
• Leadership experience – both formal and informal leadership experience is highly meriting
• Project management experience, particularly working with senior stakeholders
• 3+ years of experience working in a customer education, training, or e-learning role
• Experience of implementing two or more customer education programs or offers
• Robust experience from the software industry, preferably from a SaaS company
• Very good communication skills in writing and verbally, fluency in English
Who we are
Funnel is a fast-growing tech company within the digital marketing space. With a focus on non-technical users, we build a new generation of Software as a Service (SaaS) that helps our customers draw spot-on conclusions from their business data. Our solution integrates the data automatically, structures it, and then sends it to a connected system for analysis. So far, we have created integrations for around 500 platforms.
Our customers are spread out across the globe, with our biggest market in the US. Our two largest offices are located in Stockholm (HQ) and Boston, and we are opening new offices in London and Dublin in 2022.
What we offer
Funnel has a unique culture of openness and transparency. We’re in it together to serve our customers and partners in the best way, and we want to invest in you. At Funnel, you will get the opportunity to:
• Work with some of the brightest minds in the industry in an organization that will invest in your personal growth and development
• Be part of a scale-up disrupting the market and forming a new category (no two months will be the same)
• Work in a multicultural and diverse working environment
• Enjoy a solid benefit package
We dream big, start small and scale quickly – we want you in our team to further increase our speed towards becoming the next Unicorn!