What you will do
As a Talent Partner at Funnel you will work on all stages of talent acquisition - source, attract, screen, and assess candidates. This is an outgoing role where you will spend most of your time interacting with candidates and colleagues. You will also participate in any of our team projects, focused on data, candidate experience, employer branding, events, or inclusion. We will encourage you to come up with, and drive, any other projects that you feel are important to the teams’ success. While the main objective of the role is to source and attract candidates for our Revenue, Growth, and Corporate teams, we want you to feel that the role offers you a variety of challenges in talent acquisition.
Our teams’ main objective is to attract a diverse set of candidates that will add to our culture and company growth. We feel that the work we do is highly important to Funnels’ success, and put pride in what we do as a team. We win and lose as a team, meaning we celebrate success and learn from our mistakes together. We start our days together with daily standups, work with two weeks sprints, and do retrospectives to iterate and learn. In all our recruitment processes, we work as one hiring team, meaning we collaborate and share candidates.
Who we think you are
We think you are a tech-savvy talent acquisition nerd with a “we before me” mentality. You perform best in growing, fast-changing, and dynamic environments. You are a structured self-starter with the skills to navigate and build strong relationships with colleagues, stakeholders, and candidates. You enjoy having lots of freedom and opportunity to grow in your role.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in sourcing, attracting, and screening candidates in a rapid growth environment
- Experience, and interest, in recruiting various roles, eg. Growth/Marketing, Sales, Finance, Customer Success and Tech
- Interest and preferably, experience from working with structured, competency-based recruitment (using tests is a plus, we use Alva Labs)
- Working proficiency in English (Swedish is not needed), another European language is a plus
We think that people with different personalities and perspectives build the strongest teams. Therefore, we hope to find someone who will add something new to our team in terms of experience and personality.
Joining as an early team member, you will be a key player in our continued growth and help us set the bar high in Talent acquisition. As the team grows you will get the opportunity to grow with us. You will be working in a multicultural and diverse working environment, where our culture is one of the cornerstones for our success.
As a Funneler, your benefits and perks are:
- We think it should be fun to work here. We have a centrally located office with a lot of social areas: a ping-pong table, gaming room, library, pool table, music room with instruments, snacks and drinks, etc.
- We think it should be safe to work here. Our employees have comprehensive health insurance, a pension program, and a generous wellness allowance.
- We want to promote a great work-life balance. We offer a flexible work environment with the possibility to work from home when needed.
- We will encourage your development and growth and offer many different kinds of competence development initiatives
- A new set of laptop and phone, always the latest technology.
- Stock option program
- Free Swedish lessons
Who we are
Funnel is a Software as a Service product that helps some of the largest businesses worldwide to automate the generation of Business-Ready Data. Our customers use Funnel to make their businesses more data-driven by drawing spot-on conclusions from their business and marketing data that we deliver to them. The service we provide lets marketers aggregate and consolidate data from all of their marketing tools and channels.
We are a fast-growing and well-funded scale-up with a customer range from large e-commerce to advertising agencies and consumer brands. Since the product launch in 2015, we have set up offices in Stockholm and Boston, and grown to service thousands of marketers all over the world, with the US as the largest market.
We dream big, start small and scale quickly - we want you in our team to further increase our speed towards becoming the next Unicorn!