If you’ve always felt you wanted to be part of something bigger - this rocket ship is accelerating now! Funnel is growing like crazy, and we are looking for more people to join the team. In the role of Copywriter, you will make an impact on the business and play a key role in forming our content strategy plan!
What you will do
As a member of the Content and Marketing Team, you’ll write and edit copy for various projects (web, video, social media, and ads) and work closely with the team to brainstorm ideas, create concepts, and develop messaging. In this role, you will also help research and understand client needs and target audiences through online searches, interviews with experts, and in-person meetings.
Some tasks and responsibilities:
- Develop, produce and execute creative concepts and ensure they are on-brand
- Write original copy and edit content for a range of marketing and communication needs
- Present copy concepts and final deliverables to internal stakeholders
- Revise copy based on feedback
Who you are
Some attributes that describe you:
- You have a keen eye for detail and perfection
- You like to take initiative and ownership
- You are a team player and enjoy cross-collaboration across different teams, projects, departments, and countries
- You have a strong ability to independently and with a team, make priority decisions, and meet deadlines
- At least 4-5 years professional copywriter experience with a solid portfolio of work
- Previous experience in conducting research and setting up or running surveys
- Prior experience of proofreading and familiarity with standard style guides
- Exceptional writing and research skills
- Native English speaker
It’s a bonus if you have experience working with Content Marketing Systems like Hubspot, or programs in the Adobe creative suite, or with Figma. Knowledge and understanding of SEO and Google Analytics are also beneficial.
What we offer
Joining as an early team member, you will be a key player in our continued growth and help us set the bar high in Content Marketing. As the team grows,you will get the opportunity to grow with us. You will be working in a multicultural and diverse working environment, where our culture is one of the cornerstones for our success.
As a Funneler, your benefits and perks are:
- Pension and vacation days
- Private health insurance
- A generous wellness allowance
- Flexibility around working from home vs. the office
- Unlimited business books from Amazon
- A centrally located office with many social areas: bar, ping-pong table, gaming room, library, pool table, music room, etc.
Who we are
Funnel is a fast-growing tech company within digital marketing, working to help marketers understand how their marketing initiatives relate to their business results. Funnel is a Software as a Service (SaaS) product that enables you to get the most from your data. Our customers range from big e-commerce companies to advertising agencies and consumer brands. Since the product launch in 2015, we have set up offices in Stockholm and Boston and have grown to service thousands of marketers worldwide, with the US as the largest market.
We dream big, start small and scale quickly - we want you in our team to further increase our speed towards becoming the next Unicorn!