Funnel is growing and we are looking for more people to join the team! In the role as Support Specialist, you will not only be part of making an impact on the business but also form the processes and set the bar high in our Customer Support function!
What you will do
We are building a world-class support function. This role will be part of a team that will manage all incoming Funnel user queries as well as manage proactive tasks for our smallest plan customers. The support team will work continuously to share insights with the rest of the organization as well as building smart solutions to eliminate the need for support.
Some tasks and responsibilities:
- Helping Business Customers troubleshoot the product and usage
- Triage a wide range of requests and safely courier the information to the right team (e.g. Development, Product, Customer Success, Solution Consulting, Finance)
- Look after the knowledge base, making sure each Business plan has relevant content and that it can be surfaced easily
- Elevate burning issues and emerging trends to the business in a way that makes it easy to understand and take action
Who you are
- Service-oriented - You get energy from helping customers and solving their issues, and are able to adjust depending on the customer.
- Challenging - You dare to challenge customers, colleagues, and yourself, ask the right questions and be transparent if something does not work.
- Collaborative - You are a team player and enjoy cross-collaboration with other departments and countries.
- Curious - You want to understand how the product works, improve how we work, and find new ways of working.
- Openness - You thrive in a dynamic and fast-changing environment where all answers and processes are not in place.
Skills and experiences:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in technical support management (bonus: handling B2B customers)
- Experience working with a technical product
- Technical understanding and interest in solving technical problems
- Knowledge of how to write in a pedagogical way when communicating with customers in chat/email
- Fluency in spoken and written English
It is a big bonus if you are fluent in another major European language e.g. French, German or Spanish, have experience working in a SaaS company and have the knowledge and understanding of how to use Google Analytics and/or other analytics dashboards.
What we offer
Joining as an early team member, you will be a key player in our continued growth and help us set the bar high in Support. As the team grows you will get the opportunity to grow with us. You will be working in a multicultural and diverse working environment, where our culture is one of the cornerstones of our success.
As a Funneler, your benefits and perks are:
- Pension and vacation days
- Private health insurance
- A generous wellness allowance
- Stock Option program
- Parental leave top up
- Flexibility around working from home vs. the office
- Unlimited business books
- Snacks and a range of drinks to choose from
- Centrally located office with a lot of social areas: bar, ping-pong table, gaming room, library, pool table, music room, etc.
Who we are
Funnel is a fast-growing tech company within digital marketing, working to help marketers understand how their marketing initiatives relate to their business results. Funnel is a Software as a Service (SaaS) product that helps you to get the very most from your data. Our customers range from big e-commerce companies to advertising agencies and consumer brands. Since the product launch in 2015, we have set up offices in Stockholm and Boston, and grown to service thousands of marketers all over the world, with the US as the largest market.