If you are the kind of person who always felt you wanted to be part of something bigger - this rocket ship is accelerating now! Funnel is a Software as a Service product that helps some of the largest businesses worldwide to make their businesses more data-driven by drawing spot on conclusions from their marketing data that we deliver to them. We dream big, start small and scale quickly - we need you to further increase our speed towards becoming the next Unicorn!
What you will do
If you're thinking that this is another ''cool-sounding'' designer role with no real ownership, you're wrong. It’s not at all what we're looking for. We are looking for someone creative, with a clear vision, hunger for ownership, and an ability to translate complex technical concepts into compelling, clear, and fun visual design. Someone who'll help us to further develop the look and feel of our newly launched brand. And who'll make sure that the interactions with the brand leave a strong engram. So no, not another “just-make-this-pretty” kind of designer role.
The main tasks and responsibilities:
- Designing and creating visual assets to create an uniform brand experience across all touch-points throughout the customer journey (everything from creating a graphic style for one of our content programs to helping our web team improve the visual storytelling of our website and thus our conversion rate)
- Create a design framework and set a way of working that enables great collaboration
- Develop our visual brand to further improve the way we communicate with our customers
- You will use design to help the marketing team solve any problems we might have as well as proactively work to further improve the design we have today
Who you are
We are looking for someone who prefers to win as a team and is creative with an entrepreneurial and analytical mindset. Some attributes that describe you too:
- You are an experienced designer who’s been part of both successful and failed projects - and learned from that experience
- You have a great attention to detail and set high standards to both yourself and the team on the design that is created
- You have the ability to proactively prioritize, manage, take responsibility, and complete projects in a timely manner
- You enjoy collaborating with others and in the process educate the other team members on how to think and work with design
- You are a go-getter, willing to roll up your sleeves to take a problem, come up with a design solution and implement it
- You are fully fluent in Adobe Creative Suite and Figma
- You are fluent in both written and spoken English
- Finally, but most importantly, you are an ambitious, empathetic and a humble person that likes to collaborate and have fun at work
- Experience working with motion design is considered as a plus
You will be an essential part of our Marketing team that is responsible for our web, brand, demand generation, content marketing and the optimization of the entire customer journey. In addition to that, you will also be part of our Design team - that is the home of all designers at Funnel. In our Marketing team we start small and iterate quickly, while working in small autonomous supercells..
What we offer
- Work with some of the brightest minds in the industry in a flat organisation that will invest in your personal growth and development
- Be a founding member of the design function in marketing and set your own spice to it
- Be an early employee of a fast-growing company in an early phase disrupting the market and forming a new category
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- A nice multicultural working environment with all the perks you can imagine
Please make sure to share your portfolio along with your application. Thanks!