At Funnel, the People function is here to drive the growth of the business with a focus on Culture, Engagement, and Leadership. We will be the change agents who clarify and simplify ways of working, advise on alternative perspectives and ideas of improvements, and the “go-to function” for coaching. Join a growing scale-up company where you will be part of making an impact on the business where culture is at the center of attention!
What you will do
As a People Partner at Funnel, you will be joining a newly created People team with a lot of opportunities ahead. Sabina, our Chief People Officer, has just started to build the new People function where we have two established teams, with the ownership of attracting and recruiting great talent for our commercial and tech teams. You will work broadly within the organization and be the go-to person for managers and employees in People matters such as Performance, Leadership, Learning, Compensation, Working environment, and challenging projects. Being a People team in a scale-up, all structures and processes are not fully developed and implemented. We strive to be data-driven and automate as much as possible. We like to iterate and learn along the way by discussing our ways of working and being open to feedback. By doing so, we can focus on delivering value to the Funnel managers and employees.
We before I
Working as a team is central to Funnel’s growth. While we all bring our own personal skills and experience to work in our individual roles, we can do far more by working together within and across teams. Cross-collaboration enables us to see the complete picture and find the best solutions to problems.
Iterate and learn
At Funnel, we are curious, always iterating, and learning to be the best we can be. By sharing ideas and knowledge and supporting each other, we can grow as professional people, a team, and a company. Meanwhile, we get to have fun!
Safe space and inclusion
Sometimes playful creativity is the best source for a new idea. To be creative, share opinions, and question old ways, takes trust. We are continuously working on creating a safe space with a focus on autonomy and inclusion. We encourage our employees to bring their own personalities and backgrounds. Funnel is a place where you can be yourself!
Who you are
- You have a can-do attitude, where you take ownership in your work and also in your personal/professional development.
- You enjoy doing a variety of work assignments and working hands-on with an open-minded and positive attitude. You are sharing your knowledge while also trying to improve and learn from your colleagues.
- You are eager to understand and learn new things, and you like coming up with new improvements and ideas.
- You are responsive and reasonable when representing both the employee and the manager
Skills and experiences:
- Several years of work experience within a broad HR role
- Experience working with Swedish labor law
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree (this does not have to be within HR)
- Fluency in spoken and written English
It is a big bonus if you have:
- Experience working at both smaller scale-up and larger public companies - in that way, you have seen different ways of doing things
What we offer
Joining as an early team member, you will be a key player in our continued growth and help us set the bar high in HR. As the team grows you will get the opportunity to grow with us. You will be working in a multicultural and diverse working environment, where our culture is one of the cornerstones for our success.
As a Funneler, your benefits and perks are:
- Pension and vacation days
- Private health insurance
- A generous wellness allowance
- Flexibility around working from home vs. the office
- Unlimited business books from Amazon
- Breakfast at the office
- Snacks and a range of drinks to choose from
- Centrally located office with a lot of social areas: bar, ping-pong table, gaming room, library, pool table, music room, etc.
Who we are
Funnel is a fast-growing tech company within digital marketing, working to help marketers understand how their marketing initiatives relate to their business results. Funnel is a Software as a Service (SaaS) product that helps you to get the very most from your data. Our customers range from big e-commerce companies to advertising agencies and consumer brands. Since the product launch in 2015, we have set up offices in Stockholm and Boston, and grown to service thousands of marketers all over the world, with the US as the largest market.
We dream big, start small and scale quickly - we want you in our team to further increase our speed towards becoming the next Unicorn!