Funnel is growing rapidly, and we are now expanding our Solution Consulting team to help accelerate our exciting journey ahead! In this team, you will become a trusted advisor and help world-class marketers to handle, analyze and optimize their data to get business insights from it. If you love to solve challenging problems with data, enjoy advising potential and existing customers on next-level data reporting, and want to be part of one of Europe's fastest-growing scale-ups – this is the chance for you!
What you will do
As a Solution Associate at Funnel, your main responsibilities are proving the value of Funnel to our future customers by guiding them through the platform, supporting them in the assessment period, and sharing customer best practices. “Success” is the customer understanding of how Funnel will help them achieve their business goals. Together with prospects, you will define how Funnel will improve their marketing reporting efficiency and bring value to their organization. In your role, you will collaborate closely with the commercial team. You will lead and drive technical pre-sales conversations around data integration, transformation, and reporting with Funnel.
As a member of the Solution Consulting team, you will:
- Manage the Proof-of-value process and onboard new customers quickly and efficiently together with the Sales team
- Become an expert in using the Funnel platform
- Advocate for your customers and provide feedback to the product team to drive customer-centric platform improvements
- Manage product trainings for Customer Success, Sales, Support
Who we think you are
We are looking for a tech-savvy team player with outstanding communication skills. With a solution-oriented and proactive mindset - you perform your best in fast-changing and dynamic environments. You are curious, eager to learn, and seek out opportunities to help. We also see that you have an analytical mindset, and are interested in working with data. If going down the rabbit hole to get a deep understanding of a problem is something that sounds like a good challenge - this is the role for you!
Some attributes that might describe you:
- A few years of previous experience working with marketing analysis, performance reporting, or similar
- You have domain knowledge of digital platforms and/or experience in working with data
- You enjoy working in a client-facing role
- Worked with Microsoft Excel, Google sheets and similar
- A relevant university degree is beneficial
- Fluency in verbal and written English is required
- An additional language like German, French, Spanish, Italian, etc. is always welcomed at Funnel
The Solution Consultant team
You will join a team of 5 colleagues; three Solution Consultants and two Data Engineers based in Stockholm. Our team has a range of backgrounds including IT Business Analysts, Software Engineers, and Marketing Project Managers, and we are highly committed to keeping an inclusive, fun, and friendly work environment. We have a team-oriented and collaborative work style, we learn from each other, try new things, and use our diverse approaches and backgrounds to find unique solutions to business problems and to shape team culture.
Who we are
Funnel is a Software as a Service product that helps some of the largest businesses worldwide to automate the generation of Business-Ready Data. Our customers use Funnel to make their businesses more data-driven by drawing spot-on conclusions from their business and marketing data that we deliver to them. The service we provide lets marketers aggregate and consolidate data from all of their marketing tools and channels.
We are a fast-growing and well-funded scale-up with a customer range from large e-commerce to advertising agencies and consumer brands. Since the product launch in 2015, we have set up offices in Stockholm and Boston, and grown to service thousands of marketers all over the world, with the US as the largest market.
What we offer
- Work with some of the brightest minds in the industry in an organization that will invest in your personal growth and development
- Be an early employee of a scale-up disrupting the market and forming a new category (no two months will be the same)
- A multicultural and diverse working environment with all the perks you can imagine
We dream big, start small and scale quickly – we want you in our team to further increase our speed towards becoming the next Unicorn!