Funnel is growing rapidly, and we are now growing our Solution Consulting team to help accelerate our exciting journey ahead! In this team, you will have the opportunity to become a trusted advisor and help world-class marketers to handle, analyze and optimize their data. If you love to solve advanced data-use cases, consult potential and existing customers on how to bring their reporting to the next level, and want to be part of one of Europe's fastest-growing scale-ups – this is the chance for you!
What you will do
As a Solution Consultant at Funnel, your main responsibilities are proving the value of Funnel to prospects and customers by supporting them in the assessment period from a technical standpoint, sharing customer best practices, and solving complex data use cases. “Success” is the customer understanding of how Funnel will help them achieve their business goals. In this role, you will lead technical conversations around data integration, transformation, and consult how to bring customers’ reporting to the next level. You will team up with commercial teams daily and collaborate with Product Development on product improvements.
As a Solution Consultant you will:
- Lead and drive technical pre-sales conversations with Enterprise prospects
- Project lead on solving complex use cases for Enterprise customers
- Become an expert in using the Funnel platform
- Advocate for your customers and provide feedback to the product team to make the product even better
- Lead and collaborate with other members of the Solution Consulting team on global initiatives, such as best practice material
- Manage product trainings for Customer Success, Sales, Support
Who we think you are
We are looking for a tech-savvy team player with outstanding communication skills. With a solution-oriented and proactive mindset - you perform at your best in fast-changing and dynamic environments. You are curious, eager to learn and you seek out opportunities to help. We also see that you thrive in a consultative environment, where you feel comfortable being an expert in the Funnel platform and know how to guide, educate and support customers. We also see that you have an analytical mindset, and are interested in working with data. To go down the rabbit hole to get a deep understanding of a problem, and how to solve it, is something that sounds like an interesting environment!
Some attributes that describe you:
- Previous experience of 3-6 years working in Solution Consulting, Tech Consulting or a similar role
- You have domain knowledge of digital platforms and/or experience in working with data, marketing analytics, or performance reporting
- You have experience and enjoy working in a client-facing role
- Consulting / Process change experience focused on using new technology to bring improvements to businesses
- Worked with Microsoft Excel, Google sheets and similar
- Fluency in verbal and written English is required
- A relevant university degree is beneficial
- An additional language like German, French, Spanish, Italian, etc. is always welcomed at Funnel
The Solution Consultant team
You will join a team of 5 colleagues, three Solution Consultants, two Data Engineers and report to the Manager, Solution Consulting in Stockholm. Our team has a range of backgrounds including IT Business Analysts, Software Engineers and Marketing Project Managers, and we are highly committed to keeping an inclusive, fun, and friendly work environment. We have a team-oriented and collaborative work style, we learn from each other, try new things, and use our diverse approaches and backgrounds to find unique solutions to business problems and to shape team culture.
Who we are
Funnel is a Software as a Service product that helps some of the largest businesses worldwide to automate the generation of Business-Ready Data. Our customers use Funnel to make their businesses more data-driven by drawing spot-on conclusions from their business and marketing data that we deliver to them. The service we provide lets marketers aggregate and consolidate data from all of their marketing tools and channels.
We are a fast-growing and well-funded scale-up with a customer range from large e-commerce to advertising agencies and consumer brands. Since the product launch in 2015, we have set up offices in Stockholm and Boston, and grown to service thousands of marketers all over the world, with the US as the largest market.
What we offer
- Work with some of the brightest minds in the industry in an organization that will invest in your personal growth and development
- Be an early employee of a scale-up disrupting the market and forming a new category (no two months will be the same)
- A multicultural and diverse working environment with all the perks you can imagine
We dream big, start small and scale quickly – we want you in our team to further increase our speed towards becoming the next Unicorn!