Funnel is growing rapidly, and we are now creating a new revenue channel: technology partnerships. We are looking for a Head of Technology Partners who will lead this initiative and team, and will help accelerate our exciting journey ahead as one of Europe’s fastest-growing scale-ups!
As Head of Technology Partners, you will build a network of technology partners – platform partners such as AWS, Snowflake, and Tableau, and ISVs (Independent Software Vendors). As part of this role, you will also build a team to support this initiative. If you love coaching people and creating great relationships and sales opportunities, this is the chance for you!
What you will do
You will be tasked with building a function and a team to successfully grow the revenue stream from technology partners and add substantial new value for new and existing Funnel customers. You will collaborate on a day-to-day basis with the partner marketing function, as well as with the Sales teams. Within our technology partners, you will work with a large variety of roles, from c-level executives to partner managers, sales representatives, and product managers. The technology team is part of the larger Partner group at Funnel, which also includes our Solution Partner team for consultancy partners.
As Head of Technology Partnerships, you will be responsible for:
- Driving revenue through technology partnerships with other software vendors, and enhance the value of Funnel for our customers with a vibrant technology ecosystem
- Create a structured technology partnership program for platform partners and ISVs
- Manage key partnerships, while also creating a team to grow and activate the technology partner network
- Prioritize and plan activities with partners, in collaboration with the partner marketing function
- Educate and motivate the sales and success teams at Funnel to optimize sales execution through the partner channel
- Identify opportunities for technology partners to extend and amend the value proposition of the Funnel solution
Who you are
We think you are a team-oriented leader, and that you enjoy working hands-on along with coaching your team. We are a fast-growing team, so we think you enjoy and thrive in a very dynamic and highly collaborative environment. You have a structured approach to your work, which helps you to bring focus and clarity to the team. You are curious, eager to learn and you like to create new relationships.
What you have done
To be successful in this role, we think you have the following experience:
- 3+ years of experience from a partner account management role, ideally managing technology partnerships between software vendors
- Leadership experience: formal leadership experience ( i.e. recruiting for, leading, and managing a team) is a requirement, and informal leadership experience is highly meriting
- Experience from working with partners both in Europe and North America
- Robust experience from the software industry, preferably from a SaaS company
- Fluency in English, verbal and written (Swedish is not required)
- Experience working at, or partnering with, any forward-leaning software company is a plus. Experience from a marketing technology company is further meriting
- Experience in partnering with companies like AWS, Google, Apple, Microsoft, etc. is a plus
Who we are
Funnel is a fast-growing tech company within digital marketing. With a focus on non-technical users, we build a new generation of Software as a Service (SaaS) that helps our customers draw spot-on conclusions from their business data. Our solution integrates the data automatically, structures it, and then sends it to a connected system for analysis. So far, we have created integrations for around 500 platforms.
Our customers are spread out across the globe, with our biggest market in the US. Since the product launch in 2015, we have set up offices in Stockholm and Boston, with our headquarter in Stockholm, and grown to service thousands of marketers all over the world!
What we offer
Funnel has a unique culture of openness and transparency. We’re in it together to serve our customers and partners in the best way, and we want to invest in you. At Funnel, you will get the opportunity to:
- Work with some of the brightest minds in the industry in an organization that will invest in your personal growth and development
- Be part of a scale-up disrupting the market and forming a new category (no two months will be the same)
- Work in a multicultural and diverse working environment
We dream big, start small and scale quickly – we want you in our team to further increase our speed towards becoming the next Unicorn!