Funnel enables businesses to make decisions they can trust by providing Business Ready Data for marketers. We dream big, start small and scale quickly - we need you to further increase our speed towards becoming the next unicorn!
As our growth continues we are now on the lookout for a Global Sales Enablement Manager to take our sales organization to the next level. The end goal is to have Funnel be the company that every other company looks to when ironing out how to best do sales.
What you will do
This is the first role of its kind at Funnel: the chance to create a global Enablement program from the ground up for SDRs, Sales, Success, and Solution Consultants. You will have to plan strategically and deliver operationally in a flexible and pragmatic manner, by working closely with the Chief Revenue Officer and Revenue leadership team. The impact should be clearly visible and measurable. This is an excellent opportunity to completely design, build, deliver and own an enablement program at a rocket-ship company. If you’ve successfully done this before, you’ll be a great fit for the role.
The role can be based in either London, Stockholm, or Boston. Occasional travel can be expected.
We think you are:
- Strategic: able to connect people’s day-to-day jobs to Funnel’s broader vision and objectives
- Analytical: able to understand the big picture, identify gaps and prioritise actions, create priorities, and correct sequencing
- Curious: not frustrated by obstacles but intrigued to find out the why in order to find solutions.
- Creative: bringing new ideas about how to create a first-class Revenue organization
- Self-starting: able to work with the end goal in mind and know what questions to ask, and when, for impact
- Confident in your ability and skills: you are able to drive processes forward independently by identifying and working with the right stakeholders
- Very good at communicating as well as listening; identifying and addressing challenges that may arise
- Data-driven: know how to show the value of enablement and training
- 5+ years of experience working with designing and rolling out an enablement/training program
- Leadership experience
- Experience in designing, planning, rolling out and maintaining an Enablement and Training program
- Understanding of SaaS sales concepts, methodologies and frameworks
- Previous experience from a SaaS company
- Strong written and presentation skills
- The opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds in the industry in a flat organization that will invest in your personal growth and development
- Be an early employee of a scale-up disrupting the market and forming a new category (no two months will be the same)
- A multicultural and diverse working environment with all the perks you can imagine
We dream big, start small and scale quickly - we want you in our team to further increase our speed towards becoming the next Unicorn!