Funnel offers a Software as a Service (SaaS) solution that helps some of the largest businesses worldwide to automate the generation of Business Ready Data. Customers are able to become more data-driven and automated and ensure that the data is always up-to-date and available through the visualization solution of the customer’s choice.
Funnel uses best-of-breed technology and with a culture that promotes innovation and the agile way of working. This reflects how they think and work with security when it comes to having smart processes and a high degree of automation for security controls. Now we are looking to find a Security Engineer to join Funnel’s growing security team.
About the role
Funnel is now expanding the security team and in the role of their Security Engineer, you will design, scope, and implement our security testing and assurance strategies to identify and exploit security vulnerabilities in the products they build and use. Secure development is something they value highly and you will work closely with their engineering teams to refine their secure development practices.
In this role, you’ll primarily have a dialogue with the technical development teams but also support other parts of the organization with technical security assessments when evaluating new suppliers and services.
Funnel is characterized by a friendly transparent culture with a cooperative environment that promotes teamwork. To succeed in this role we see that you are structured and a team player, your communication is clear and precise, and you are able to exemplify concrete risks.
- Hands-on experience of working with penetration testing of in-house built products.
- Technology assessments of 3rd party services.
- Experience from providing training and education to developers on software security best practices.
- Validation of implemented technical security controls
- Great understanding of cybersecurity technologies and standards
- Familiarized with security testing tools (SAST/DAST), current exploits, and trends.
- Working experience with cloud environments such as AWS, GCP, and Azure
- Enjoy scripting and automation of security controls.
- You probably have an engineering educational background combined with several years of experience from secure coding practices, penetration testing, and technology assessments.